Literally taking you through the A-Z of India. Alphabets and Words just got a whole lot more fun! Specially when you can learn them through facts on India & her Cultures.
Our play mats give the child & parents an opportunity to understand words & their spellings along with outlined illustrations to be filled with play-dough! Get your little ones to mould the play dough into different shapes and objects and place them onto the mats corresponding to that alphabet!
And that's not all!
Kids can also place the dough on the alphabets which will help them understand how to make letters. Letters have been written in Large & Small Case.
Why to buy
Learning with & Learning through India
-Understand what constitutes our vast land as you learn your first A-B-C-D.
- Integrates play dough into helping the child learn as they play.
- Covers a vast range of objects & shapes to introduce to the child.
- An informal introduction to learning the alphabets.
- Fine tunes motor skills by getting the child to fill the dough only within the outlines.
- Illustrations that are designed to hold the child’s attention.
How To Use
Scatter all the mats around or go letter after letter.
- Point out the alphabet to the child & the object which needs to be filled in.
- Each mat has outlined objects which begin from each alphabet and need to be filled with play dough. Get your little ones to mould the play dough into different objects and place them onto the mats corresponding to that Alphabet!
Material - Laminated Mats.
Dimension – Each mat is 12*9 inches
Content - 13 Mats Printed Front - Back + Set of Play Dough
|Size-Dimensions||Each mat is 12*9 inches|
|Age Group||2-6 years|