Lil Amigos Nest's Blog
Being aNew Momis a big task they have to think more about their fitness regime, when to feed the baby, what if they cry and how to get rid of extra weight gained during their pregnancy time. It becomes more hectic when there is much else on your plate.
If you are eager to know where to start from here are few fitness tips that must be implemented being a new mom-
- Be Cheerful: Staying happy is not a big task it’s all you have to live your life to your fullest without considering too much about others. You had a baby and that enough to be happy about. There is a lot of time to focus on your weight gain.
- Set your goals: As we all know every mom is eager to look young and attractive l
Changing a diaper needs a little practice,Diapering Your Baby is as much a part of parenting as feeding your little one. It is necessary to learn what’s slightly different about changing your baby’s diaper.
A full explanation guide will help you to change your toddler’s diaper so you’re set when your child becomes more active and mobile. Some of the step to change a baby’s diaper are listed below:
- Firstly, lay your baby on her back and replace the used diaper. Wrap up and stick the tapes down to seal the bundle. Next, try to toss the diaper pail or set it aside to throw out later in the garbage can.
- Clean your baby’s diaper area thereby taking care to clean between the folds of skin. Use gentle diaper wipe
Practicing art helps enhance creativity it’s really important for a child’s development. Learning art can become more beneficial for the kids mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
Completing art work and learning to express themselves in new ways will help your kid to gain confidence and perseverance. Doing scribbling with markers and crayons will help to set the foundation for learning to write. Putting proper concentration on a project for a long time also develops focus and longer attention spans.
To build your kid’s visual-spatial skills its necessary to learn art and craft which will analyze what they see and make choices based on visual information. It also helps assist execu
We all know kids are always are curious to explore and learn new things. They have a keen interest in knowing the things which are beyond their limits. They are constantly interested in the world around them. To make your kid learn better and grow up with great endeavours, parents need to provide educational toys that support kid’s development by increasing their IQ level, curiosity and a great source of fun.
Designed educational toys will help enhance the creativity of children. How a variety of things come to being can be manipulated into various shapes and structures to teach the kids in a better way.
There are some of the benefits of Educational T
Helping your child during corona times is a must, it deals with the many emotions they may be experiencing now. COVID-19 disease brings with feelings like anxiety, stress, and uncertainty which is felt especially by children of all ages. During COVID-19 your child might be facing with school closures, cancelled events or separation from friends. They must be given full support, love and affection from the family end.
Few proactive measures to be considered during Coronavirus Times:
- Stay calm and proactive – Being calm and proactive at the time of corona is the first priority of the parents. They should be conversating in a polite and calm manner. In this way, they will keep themselves healthy and active. The most important r